oHRis Time Management is a web software, which, when coupled to oHRis Paid Leave Management, forms OS CONCEPT’s software suite that enables the attendance and absence time management of your staff, regardless of your company’s organization.
Automate and increase the reliability of your time management with oHRis !
In just 4 years, oHRis Time Management gathers 24 000 users in “Saas mode” spread in 40 countries. Our time management solution adapts to all kind of working time control legislation.
For very small companies, oHRis is only accessible to companies of more than 10 employees.
oHRis offers 5 ways of clocking in and out : with a contactless clock card associated to oHRis’s time clock, a declarative way with validation/approval process, and a “virtual clock” way, etc…
Available online for all your staff
Each employee has a web access to a complete and very graphical calendar that summarises the worked hours ; he can easily accede to the information collected by the clock during one week, one or several month(es),
An ergonomic and very visual interface
Makes easier the daily reading and follow-up of clocking in/out anomalies, of worked hours and absences,
Compliance with the Labour Code
A mere configuration enables to automate and secure the legal rules control (Labour Law and/or Collective Agreement) in term of working time management and respect for working hours (lunch time, daily hours quotas, etc…),
Multi-format data export
oHRis offers a module for data retrieval in Excel or PDF format allowing to make multicriteria reports and to publish monthly timesheets,
oHRis is compatible with many payroll software (SAGE, ADPGSI, HR Access, SAP, etc.)…
- Access to his time-clock data annual calendar from a computer or a touchpad,
- Suggest corrections of anomalies and have it validated (lack of time card, clocking out oversight, etc…), what would limit the intervention of the pay manager when processing the working times at the end of the month,
- Make a choice at the end of the month concerning his extra hours processing (transfer on the following month, request for payment or transfer in a « compensation time-off» counter»).
- Follow attendance and hours accumulation on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly way,
- Validate his collaborators' time sheets every week or every month,
- Display collective attendance schedules with a summary of worked hours made on a given period and a given population, to collect a maximum of information easily in a minimal time.
- Manage all kinds of working time arrangements (day or night work, alternate work cycles, set or flexible working hours, part-time, etc.),
- Configure legal rules (maximum 10 hours a day, 48 hours a week, etc…) in order to have them systematically applied and respected,
- Automatically allow time windows for clocking in/out,
- Correct clocking anomalies directly from a user-friendly and intuitive schedule.
With oHRis’s badge reader, secure the recording of your staff’s entries and exits !
Like the other software published by OS CONCEPT, the oHRis badge reader had to be easy to handle and use while offering at the same time many time management possibilities.
Light and strong, easy to handle and efficient, assembled in France, this card reader is the perfect tool to manage your staff’s clocking in and out times in the easiest way.
The benefits of oHRis badge reader :
- Indisputably collects the staff's clocking in and out times at every access point of the company's premises.
- Ensures the time management service continuity even in case of network interruption ; oHRis automaticaly resynchronizes data.
- Defines on which card reader(s), and at which access point(s) each employee is allowed to clock in and out.
- Clears duplicate entries in real time.
- Without any additional action from the employee, oHRis detects if the clocking in concerns an entry or an exit.
A quick installation !
Already preconfigured by our technicians, oHRis card readers are ready to work upon delivery !
You just need 2 wall clips and 1 RJ45 (PoE) to intall your oHRis badge reader.